Viewable encrypted flags break

Please avoid duplicating bug reports in this section. (search in the previous posts first, if you find any related post, just reply the post to confirm the bug) https://www.dvbdream.org/howtoreportbug.php

Moderators: Dreamer, FredB, X05

Redeemer
Just popping in

Viewable encrypted flags break

Postby Redeemer » Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:35 am

I like the feature to set a flag for channels that are said to be encrypted, but actually aren't, or if you have a CAM for it. However, this feature breaks from time to time. I did some research and found that following events break the feature:
- If a channel flagged viewable is renamed, that channel is no longer flagged viewable and cannot be set to viewable anymore.
- If a channel flagged viewable is deleted, no channel can be flagged viewable anymore.
After that, you have to search all way through the viewable.ini to find the channel that broke the feature. It would be nice if this could be fixed soon.

Additionally, I'd like to see the channel list filter include viewable channels when filtering the "Free" ones.

rel
relocation

Re: Viewable encrypted flags break

Postby rel » Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:49 am

- If a channel flagged viewable is renamed, that channel is no longer flagged viewable and cannot be set to viewable anymore.
fixed
- If a channel flagged viewable is deleted, no channel can be flagged viewable anymore.
somehow can't reproduce here
Additionally, I'd like to see the channel list filter include viewable channels when filtering the "Free" ones.
upcoming version will work that way, will be released in a few days
DVB Dream - because I have to dream about having time to code it
Redeemer
Just popping in

Re: Viewable encrypted flags break

Postby Redeemer » Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:49 pm

Thanks you!

What I meant by deleting was using the scan feature (tested with the single transponder one) and then deciding to delete channels no longer available. Anyway, I'll test with the next version. Maybe the other fix fixed that one too or something was renamed that I didn't see and therefore it broke.

Return to “Bug Reports”