USALS Support

Suggestions and ideas for future versions

Moderators: Dreamer, FredB, X05

alshere

USALS Support

Postby alshere » Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:54 pm

True Usals support would be Great addition, keep up the good work it is appriciated.

Twinhan 1027, Nvidia 128 meg video card, 3.6ghz cpu, 1 Gig memory, 36" dish, HH90 motor, Invacom QPH LNB.
Gabibbo
Just can't stay away

Re: USALS Support

Postby Gabibbo » Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:59 am

My dish moves using USALS, I didn't even assign position numbers to the satellites... Thanks rel for your work on this wonderful software !
rel
relocation

Postby rel » Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:20 am

My dish moves using USALS, I didn't even assign position numbers to the satellites... Thanks rel for your work on this wonderful software !
USALS not completely-implemented yet.. :o Unless you assign position numbers , it shouldn't drive the motor automatically on ch-change... :?
True Usals support would be Great addition, keep up the good work it is appriciated.
it will have true/complete USALS soon, I need to buy a new motor to test with. thanks
DVB Dream - because I have to dream about having time to code it
Gabibbo
Just can't stay away

Postby Gabibbo » Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:10 am

Unless you assign position numbers , it shouldn't drive the motor automatically on ch-change... :?
I've checked and it comes was indeed wrong, sorry for confusing. It appears that the satellites I was switching between had position numbers manually assigned to them -- quite a time ago to successfully forget about it. :) The activated USALS checkbox made me thinking I was moving it by USALS, but positioning to an unassigned satellite with USALS has shown it was my wishful thinking. :)
milytres

Postby milytres » Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:55 am

Hola tengo una SkyStar HD y motor Motsat 2, con la Skystar 2 me movia el motor pero con la SkyStar HD no puedo moverlo.

¿Sabeis sy DD soporta la SkyStar HD para posicionar motor motsat 2?

Gracias.

Hello I have a SkyStar HD and engine Motsat 2, with the Skystar 2 I movía engine but with the HD SkyStar I can not move.

Why Are sy DD supports HD SkyStar to position motsat 2 engine?

Thanks.
SKYSTAR HD

Return to “Feature Requests”