Some Enhancements to Recording

Suggestions and ideas for future versions

Moderators: Dreamer, FredB, X05

riv-dogg
Just popping in

Some Enhancements to Recording

Postby riv-dogg » Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:54 am

I am new to the forum so I apologise if I am covering old ground here. May I say what a great application and thanks so much for getting AAC working for DVB-T2.

Any chance we could address the following.

The file naming feature which grabs the programme name from the EPG gets the name of previous programme most of the time as you usually drop into record a minute early. Could you grab the EPG name at the time of programming - or pull the name of the next programme at record time -or even just allow a manual entry in the scheduler?

Could we set defaults for 'when task is completed' (quit/shutdown) and 'options' (renderless/minimise to tray) to save having to set them every time.

TBS 6280 dual DVB-T2 Card
Win XP Pro P3
alexi
Just can't stay away

Re: Some Enhancements to Recording

Postby alexi » Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:32 am

Could you grab the EPG name at the time of programming - or pull the name of the next programme at record time -or even just allow a manual entry in the scheduler?
And store the EPG name (event name) as comment in the Windows-scheduler.
Could we set defaults for 'when task is completed' (quit/shutdown) and 'options' (renderless/minimise to tray) to save having to set them every time.
Good feature requests.

Please add options 'standby' and 'hibernate' in 'when task is completed' in the scheduler.
Alexi

Skystar 2 eXpress HD, LogiLink VG0022A, Athlon XP
rel
relocation

Postby rel » Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:45 am

Could you grab the EPG name at the time of programming - or pull the name of the next programme at record time
done in upcoming version to be released today or tomorrow.
please test, if next epg program starts less than 10 minute of the start time of the record, then DD should use the next epg event to name the record file.

Please add options 'standby' and 'hibernate' in 'when task is completed' in the scheduler.
please test
DVB Dream - because I have to dream about having time to code it
riv-dogg
Just popping in

Postby riv-dogg » Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:15 am

I have just installed 1.6 - seems to get the UK DVB-T2 HD channels 1st time, every time now (thanks).

I see the additional choices in the record window, but no ability to set....

<Quit/Renderless/Minimised> (for example) as a default - which is the feature I would like to see- as I set them manually every time.

Will test the EPG naming tonight - Thanks for implementing this.
Win XP Pro P3
riv-dogg
Just popping in

Re: Some Enhancements to Recording

Postby riv-dogg » Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:43 am

EPG programme naming now working correctly for scheduled records! - hooray and thanks

Any chance we could get the record behaviour parameters 'renderless- minimise' etc into options - As I have to select them manually every time.

As a recently arrived user - can I say how great it is to see requests being dealt with so quickly.

Win XP Pro P3
alexi
Just can't stay away

Re:

Postby alexi » Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:25 am

please test
I tested 'standby'. It works fine. I could not test 'hibernate', because of having not enough free disk space. Thanks.
Alexi

Skystar 2 eXpress HD, LogiLink VG0022A, Athlon XP

Return to “Feature Requests”