support protocol multi-PLP

Suggestions and ideas for future versions

Moderators: Dreamer, FredB, X05

esc
Just popping in

support protocol multi-PLP

Postby esc » Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:47 pm

please make the support protocol multi-PLP DVB-T2.The device Astrometa (http://www.astrometa.com.tw/integrated_en.html)in the TVR program finds all the channels,
but in dvbdream does not find any channels Russia1 and Rossiya24.the parameters of traffic flow making
Attachments
multi-PLP DVB-T2.doc
(107 KiB) Downloaded 600 times

rel
relocation

Re: support protocol multi-PLP

Postby rel » Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:11 am

Hi, I need more information about how to implement PLP (i.e. which BDA driver extensions they use on their drivers)
I have just emailed them to get more info. Hopefully they will be able to provide more information.

Where are you located in Russia , btw ? How many digital channels do you have on terrestrial currently?
DVB Dream - because I have to dream about having time to code it
esc
Just popping in

Postby esc » Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:23 am

Yes, I am in Russia,in our city 10 television channels and 3 radio channels in the digital package now
rel
relocation

Postby rel » Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:53 am

the latest version v2.8 has experimental support for PLP on astrometa devices, please try
esc
Just popping in

Postby esc » Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:43 am

Good day.Thank you.My Astrometa device is broken,unfortunately ,but my friend has this device(it uses cdr-radio).He checked DVB Dream v2.8.1 :channels 1 stream show without problems,but channels 2 and 3 streams(Russia1 and Rossiya24)not shown,although the signal is present,it is necessary to make a manual or quick scan and all channels are working.This happens after enabling,restart the computer or swapping in the same port.Using windows xp and windows 7.
rel
relocation

Postby rel » Sun May 15, 2016 2:21 am

I think we will need information from the manufacturer how to implement PLP then. They apperently don't use standard Windows BDA API method.

Return to “Feature Requests”