PIP requests

Suggestions and ideas for future versions

Moderators: Dreamer, FredB, X05

FreeRider
Not too shy to talk

PIP requests

Postby FreeRider » Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:40 am

Hello,

Have to say it again : DVBDream is just the best program there is ! I had to buy a SkyStar2 card to use DVBDream again after Nexus support dropped, and it is good to use it again. Regarding the price of a SkyStar2 card it was no problem to donate you some money to keep up the good work !

I really like the PIP features, it is great to have an overview of (viewable) channels.

My request :

Could it be possible to add an option to "preferences" where you can toggle confirmation of opening all PIP windows ? Most times when I watch a channel I instantly press "PIP, open all". Then the warning box comes up. I know that it works, for me it can be skipped.

Also, an "auto PIP" option would be nice, just press one channel and all PIP boxes open up for that transponder.

It would also be handy to have the channel name in the PIP box, if possible.

And, my last suggestion would be to auto arrange all PIP boxes (to a fixed size, eg 240 * 180 pixels) on a grid.

Thanks in advance !

Dreamer

Re: PIP requests

Postby Dreamer » Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:38 pm

Could it be possible to add an option to "preferences" where you can toggle confirmation of opening all PIP windows ? Most times when I watch a channel I instantly press "PIP, open all". Then the warning box comes up. I know that it works, for me it can be skipped.
I agree, but perhaps focus the OK button instead of Cancel would be enough, if you enable special "focus buttons" mouse option, then it's just + one click.
It would also be handy to have the channel name in the PIP box, if possible.
Already requested.
Also, an "auto PIP" option would be nice, just press one channel and all PIP boxes open up for that transponder.
And, my last suggestion would be to auto arrange all PIP boxes (to a fixed size, eg 240 * 180 pixels) on a grid.
Perhaps a special mosaic feature would be best, it should be independent from current PIP window position and size, all channels (or limited, 9?) could be shown in the main window - "in" the picture or/and in fullscreen.
Dreamer
mummum69
Just popping in

Postby mummum69 » Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:23 am

also is it possible to add pıp numbers in pıp windows? and http://www.dvbdream.org/forum/viewtopic ... light=#860
amd athlon64 2Ghz
epox 9npa3j
Geforce 6600
4Gb DDR400
INCA CI--> AltDVB--> 90cm offset ( 42E, 39E, 26E )
SS2--> DvbDream--> 90cm offset ( 13E, 19E)
Next 2005

Return to “Feature Requests”