BDA_ALL for DVB-T with AFATECH-Chip using PID-Filter

Test version are publicly available test versions of the updates (patches like a, b, c, d...) and uploaded here for users to test/confirm the bug fixes before the release versions.

Moderators: Dreamer, FredB, X05

ScanMan
love DVB Dream!

BDA_ALL for DVB-T with AFATECH-Chip using PID-Filter

Postby ScanMan » Sun May 31, 2009 5:37 am

About 2 years ago i bought an USB-Stick TERRATEC CINERGY T USB XE.
Really expensive and not working with DD....
To get any procture/sound, i always have to start the org. soft by Terratec or newer DVBViewer Pro 4.x and could only view the last setted program.
... so i put it in a drawer and forgot about those damned stick ...

A few weeks ago i heard of similiar probs from other users and started a research to solve the probs:

These kind of sticks are using a chip from AFATECH and will work only with USB 1.1 with maximum speed of 12 MBit/s - to less to transmitt a complete transport-stream / full bouquet.
To minimize the TS the AF9005-Chip needs preselection of the wanted PIDs.

The main prob is that MS-BDA didn't deliver any kind of function to control this behavior. So therefore you need and special DLL what will do the job.

So if you or you or you have a kind of DVBT-USB-Stick which won't work with DD - test my appended BDA-ALL-Interface and let me know if it works with your hardware.

:D ScanMan

@rel
The AFATECH (or TerraTec) DLL awaits all neccessary PIDs in one array.
I have to do a crazy workaround with a timer to collect all PIDs coming from DD one after the other...
Could be more easier getting them complete in an array - also wishable to set PIDs for a CAM/CI (i'm still working on it for TwinHan and Technotrend cards)
Attachments
BDA_ALL_DVBT_USB11.rar
Modificated version of BDA_ALL for USB-DVBT-sticks using an internal PID-filter.
(217.61 KiB) Downloaded 2232 times

Visit the german DD-Forum: www.dvbdream.de
90cm Dish on Rotor STAB HH 120 / Uni-LNB + 90cm Dish / Dual-Quad-LNB to 9/8 MultiSwitch for 23.5°E/19.2°E --- SkyStar 2, SkyStar USB-Box plus, TwinHan 1041 S2, Technotrend S-3200 S2, DVBWorld S2, Terratec Cinergy T USB XE --- a few PCs with AMD-CPU/ASUS-Boards from Athlon-2400+ to 64 X2 5600+, 1-2GB RAM, totally up to 2 TB HardDisk, nVidia Graphics. All using XP-Professional - everytime up2date
ScanMan
love DVB Dream!

Postby ScanMan » Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:20 am

... now it's nearly a weel ago i upped this Device-driver and there are 29 DL's.
Has someone experienced with an adequate Stick ?
Some reults - good or bad news ?
Please let me know.
Visit the german DD-Forum: www.dvbdream.de
90cm Dish on Rotor STAB HH 120 / Uni-LNB + 90cm Dish / Dual-Quad-LNB to 9/8 MultiSwitch for 23.5°E/19.2°E --- SkyStar 2, SkyStar USB-Box plus, TwinHan 1041 S2, Technotrend S-3200 S2, DVBWorld S2, Terratec Cinergy T USB XE --- a few PCs with AMD-CPU/ASUS-Boards from Athlon-2400+ to 64 X2 5600+, 1-2GB RAM, totally up to 2 TB HardDisk, nVidia Graphics. All using XP-Professional - everytime up2date
bertie40

Thank You

Postby bertie40 » Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:56 am

Hi.
I'd tried all sorts to get my Cinergy stick working, and was on the point of ditching DVBDREAM altogether.

The fix you posted worked first time.

Much appreciated.
ThinkPad
Just popping in

Postby ThinkPad » Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:09 am

Works great with my Zolid Hybrid TV stick (I thought it had a KWorld chipset) from Aldi.

Thank you very much!
Attachments
j7f9k9[1].jpg
Zolid Hybrid TV Stick from Aldi
j7f9k9[1].jpg (14.11 KiB) Viewed 21110 times
Zolid Hybrid TV Stick, identified as DVBT 2883 TVTuner. I think it is "KWorld DVBT-323U "

XP Prof SP3 on EEE 900
FTA Dutch Channels (Europe)
husseiniq

Postby husseiniq » Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:23 am

Dear sir, I have a SkyStar USB 2 HD CI
and i am using DVBDream to view my DVB channels

But when I'd tried this BDA file, i found that the dvbdream indicts a signal but it couldn't find channels in a worked frequency.

by the way, I tried the same frequency in my receiver (Strong 4665X) and it content 10 channels that the dvbdream couldn't find.........

and the problem is the same for all frequencies

thanks

Return to “HOT FIXES / PATCHES and Test Versions”