Can't navigate dvbepg with remote wonder plugin for winlrc

Module API help / support section for programmers.

Moderators: Dreamer, FredB, X05

cornelius
Just popping in

Can't navigate dvbepg with remote wonder plugin for winlrc

Postby cornelius » Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:15 am

I've tried the winlrc plugin, and had little success. Some of the buttons work, some don't. All I want to do with the remote is scroll through the epg, and be able to turn off dvbdream. I've tried reprogramming the buttons, and it seems very buggy at best.

Last edited by cornelius on Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
DIGIVISION 102G
cornelius
Just popping in

Postby cornelius » Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:27 am

OK, I got everything working, except for the arrow, and ok keys when I am using dvbepg. Any help would be appreciated
DIGIVISION 102G
Arnolis
Just popping in

Postby Arnolis » Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:09 am

All navigation keys in DVBEpg work fine! ;) Try using AutoHotkey soft. Scripts are easily configurable. And you can assign to remote SimOsd, as well as DVBEPG keys (keep in mind that "record" or "switch to channel" scheduling does not work yet!!). If you managed to assign remote control keys, do not use the same keys that are assigned to DD remote, or it will not control SimOsd or DVBEPG!! (I use number keys 2, 4, 6, 8 for navigating in DVBEPG, as well as OK key "5", because vol up/down, full screen, record, ch up/down are assigned to DD remote, different keys are assigned to SimOsd navigation via AutoHotkey.) It seems quite messy but works :D
Skystar2 rev. 2.3 techisat 4.4.0 nVidia Gforce4 Win XP Pro Astra 19E, Hotbird 13E, Sirius 5E

Return to “Module / Plugin Programming”