Set programms by name/ID from a module (my NetRemote)

Module API help / support section for programmers.

Moderators: Dreamer, FredB, X05

ScanMan
love DVB Dream!

Set programms by name/ID from a module (my NetRemote)

Postby ScanMan » Fri Nov 17, 2006 8:48 am

Hi rel,

as you might have seen, i transmitted (just for fun at the moment with no funtionality) all scaned programm-names to the RC.
The aim is to have a (simple) programm-selection here.
My prob is: How to tell DD to set a defined programm - either by name or better by any id.
I can't find any usefull API-command. Only 'DDMODAPI_SET_CHANNEL_BY_CHNO' seems to be usefull.
But when i read the adequate field (wChNo) from TChlChannel, i always get 65535 in every result.
Am i on the wrong way ?
How can i get this feature workable ?

:?: ScanMan

Visit the german DD-Forum: www.dvbdream.de
90cm Dish on Rotor STAB HH 120 / Uni-LNB + 90cm Dish / Dual-Quad-LNB to 9/8 MultiSwitch for 23.5°E/19.2°E --- SkyStar 2, SkyStar USB-Box plus, TwinHan 1041 S2, Technotrend S-3200 S2, DVBWorld S2, Terratec Cinergy T USB XE --- a few PCs with AMD-CPU/ASUS-Boards from Athlon-2400+ to 64 X2 5600+, 1-2GB RAM, totally up to 2 TB HardDisk, nVidia Graphics. All using XP-Professional - everytime up2date
rel
relocation

Postby rel » Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:21 am

You can use DDMODAPI_SET_CHANNEL_BY_CHID with channel ID.

A channel ID is just index in the array. Index is starting from 0 as you can see below:

Code: Select all

Channels: packed array[0..MAX_CHANNELS - 1] of TChlChannel; //872*8000=6976000 bytes
also you can use DDMODAPI_GET_CHANNEL_ID if you want to focus on the current channel at startup.

idea: looks like it will be a nice solution for watching over LAN. An idea, show users signal level on the client DDMODAPI_GET_SIGNALINFO with PSignalInfo structure.
DVB Dream - because I have to dream about having time to code it

Return to “Module / Plugin Programming”