Internal EPG

Fixed bugs & the feature requests that have been implemented. Section is just to inform users during version changes.

Moderators: Dreamer, FredB, X05

manolito
Not too shy to talk

Internal EPG

Postby manolito » Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:16 pm

Starting from version 1.4 the internal EPG has the (much needed) option to add an EPG entry to the scheduler. Under "Preferences -> General -> Other" you can also enter a value for "Scheduler extra time - Before" and "-After".

This is very nice, but IMO the logic for "-Before" is not correct.

Example:
I want recording to start 5 minutes before the EPG start time, and I want recording to stop exactly at the EPG end time. So I enter "5 min" under "Extra time - Before" and "0 min" under "Extra time - After".

The result right now is that the recording will start correctly 5 minutes before the EPG start time, but the recording will stop 5 minutes before the EPG end time. This is because the scheduler start time is correctly set to 5 min ahead, but the duration is not changed.

I believe that in this case the duration should be increased by the same value as the one entered unter "Extra time - Before", so the recording stop time would be at the EPG stop time.

Cheers
manolito

Pinnacle Dual DVB-T Stick 2001e (DVB-T)
WinXP Professional SP3
CPU Intel Celeron 1.1 Ghz (Coppermine)
rel
relocation

Postby rel » Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:32 pm

fixed in v1.4i
DVB Dream - because I have to dream about having time to code it

Return to “Done”