A few recording Bugs in 1.4f - 1.4h

Fixed bugs & the feature requests that have been implemented. Section is just to inform users during version changes.

Moderators: Dreamer, FredB, X05

DSoft
Just popping in

A few recording Bugs in 1.4f - 1.4h

Postby DSoft » Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:35 pm

Hi,

I observed some bugs in 1.4f-h concerning recording TS streams.

I usually record encrypted streams including ECM cause with life-decryption i sometimes get corrupted streams due to lack of CPU power.

Problem is that the selected ECM stream is not recorded. All others are. So if there are 3 ECM streams and I select the 1st, the 1st isn't recorded but the 2nd and 3rd is. Either the selected stream should be recorded or all streams but not all except the selected. Also it seems the EMM stream isn't recorded even if it is selected in the options.

PAT and PMT are not properly recorded as well. They appear in the PID list of the TS but don't seem to contain any useful data.

Obviously the streams in use are not recorded properly, the rest is. When I record the entire TS everything is fine. So maybe a problem with PID filtering for the recording.

The second problem is timer programming. I selected in the options to start the timer 5min early and record 5min more at the end. When I program using the EPG the timer is set 5min earlier than in the schedule (which is OK), but the length is only increased by 5min instead of 10min, so the extra time at the end is not added.

Besides that it's a great program. I hope the few issues can be worked out.

TT-budget S2-3200
Windows XP SP2
rel
relocation

Postby rel » Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:03 pm

I'll check the issues soon, thanks for reporting.
DVB Dream - because I have to dream about having time to code it
rel
relocation

Postby rel » Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:07 am

all fixed in v1.4i
thanks for reporting
DVB Dream - because I have to dream about having time to code it

Return to “Done”