Motor movement delay when no motor movement

Fixed bugs & the feature requests that have been implemented. Section is just to inform users during version changes.

Moderators: Dreamer, FredB, X05

tryit
Home away from home

Motor movement delay when no motor movement

Postby tryit » Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:10 pm

1.2e, its nice to have the the positioner setup the way it is in the new versions, but I notice that its delaying for movement when in fact there is none. I have two LNB's mounted side by side. There is also a motor. DD is having a motor movement delay when switching LNB's. Both sats are at position 36. I like the delay crawler as it gives a sense of action while the motor moves, and is reasonably accurate about the length of time to move. But it is not achieving 0 delay when moving from positon 36 to position 36.

TH102G/Genpix USB
rel
relocation

Postby rel » Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:37 am

But it is not achieving 0 delay when moving from positon 36 to position 36.
I'll check/try to fix it, thanks.

btw, which device do you use with motor ? (genpix or twinhan connected to the motor?) and what is the motor type? (I'm just trying make sure which devices have been tested ok with the motor on DD by users)
DVB Dream - because I have to dream about having time to code it
tryit
Home away from home

Postby tryit » Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:00 pm

But it is not achieving 0 delay when moving from positon 36 to position 36.
I'll check/try to fix it, thanks.

btw, which device do you use with motor ? (genpix or twinhan connected to the motor?) and what is the motor type? (I'm just trying make sure which devices have been tested ok with the motor on DD by users)
The behavior is the same regardless of whether its the genpix or the twinhan and the motor is an sg2100. I use an A-B switch to switch the inputs between the genpix and the twinhan. thanks for your hard work.
TH102G/Genpix USB
rel
relocation

Postby rel » Wed Nov 01, 2006 11:14 am

fixed in v1.3 (next version)
DVB Dream - because I have to dream about having time to code it

Return to “Done”