Twinhan 1027/diseqc problem BDA-ALL phantom shutdown

the bugs that are most likely related to user configuration (like a specific hardware, codec or driver prob) or impossible to find a logical reason at the moment. The problems in this category might be fixed in future versions as users keep confirming them with additional information.

Moderators: Dreamer, FredB, X05

CausticSoda
Just can't stay away

Twinhan 1027/diseqc problem BDA-ALL phantom shutdown

Postby CausticSoda » Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:48 am

Several times the program terminated for no reason and then stayed resident. It wanted to stay resident too. I tried to kill the process with Task Manager, but it wouldn't terminate. The only option was to reboot. Only some times it wouldn't let me do that either with either the soft switch on the front or the shutdown from the start menu.

I have been having issues with the card refusing to deliver a signal. When I try to do a manual scan when there is no signal strength, I get a crash with a report. Its very consistant. The problem is that it also usually results in the process remaining resident (as described above) and then restarting with a new instance. If you click OK instead of restart, you usually end up having to restart the whole computer.

The diseqc issue is also still a major problem with the program. According to the log from BDA-ALL, my diseqc sequence is being sent, but then it sends another sequence to change it back.

Twinhan 1027
Dishpro LNB
rel
relocation

Postby rel » Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:11 pm

have you tried to select "None" as diseqc switch type ?
otherwise DD will send both raw commandsand the standard (produced) diseqc commands.

I have no idea about BDA_ALL problem
DVB Dream - because I have to dream about having time to code it

Return to “Undetermined”