DD consistently crashes while scanning Astra 19.2E

the bugs that are most likely related to user configuration (like a specific hardware, codec or driver prob) or impossible to find a logical reason at the moment. The problems in this category might be fixed in future versions as users keep confirming them with additional information.

Moderators: Dreamer, FredB, X05

johandm_be
Just popping in

DD consistently crashes while scanning Astra 19.2E

Postby johandm_be » Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:51 am

Hi,

I am doing a first time setup of DD on a Windows 2000 PC.
I have a dish with 4 LNB's and a diseqc switch:

LNB A = 13E, hotbird
LNB B = 19.2E, Astra 1A-H,2C
LNB C = 23.5E, Astra 1D
LNB D = 28.2, Astra 2

I've verified with a settop box that the switch works and all 4 sats have good signal.

I've installed a TT S2-3200 card in my PC and installed the BDA drivers that came along with the card. (see BDA version in the signature)

I have installed DD, no plugins, and I disabled all modules.

I have setup the diseqc / 4 sats and I was able to scan 13E just fine.
Since then I have been trying to scan the 2nd sat (19.2E) and that consistently causes to crash DD. I don't get the Eurekalog bug report, instead my VC++ dev studio JIT debugger opens, it shows that there was an access violation in PSISDECD.DLL.

I can watch the FTA channels I scanned on 13E fine.
I also manually scanned 1 TP on 19.2E once, and that FTA channel works fine as well.

It is just if I let it scan the whole 19.2E sat (about 76 TP) then usually somewhere in the middle it crashes. Not always on the same TP. I have tried many times, it never came through.

I attached the logs : bda.log, dvbdream.log.
There is no psiparser.log and rec_mng.log

Thanks in advance for the help,
Johan.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rel
relocation

Postby rel » Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:30 am

please try BDA PSI Microsoft Windows XP Hotfix: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/896626
DVB Dream - because I have to dream about having time to code it

Return to “Undetermined”