Dvbdream future

General discussion . (Do not post bug reports or feature requests in this section!)

Moderators: Dreamer, FredB, X05

jackbauer
Just popping in

Dvbdream future

Postby jackbauer » Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:04 am

Hey does anybody know what's hapenning with developers of this great app ? Is this project gonna be continued ? (looking forward for win7 version with EVR). I tried beta but there're some nasty bugs that need fixing. Hope to see some news soon.

Thanks for your great work!

skystar
Atom
Just popping in

Postby Atom » Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:40 pm

The EVR-supporting version you are looking for is currently 1.5 beta 7: http://www.dvbdream.org/betatest/viewtopic.php?t=357
TechniSat SkyStar S2 PCI over the "B2C2 SDK" interface of DVB Dream, Core 2 Duo E7500, 4 GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce 9500 GT, Windows 7 x64.
jackbauer
Just popping in

Postby jackbauer » Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:19 pm

I tried it. There're still some nasty bugs that I can't stand. Still using 1.4i
skystar
MKANET
Not too shy to talk

Postby MKANET » Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:14 pm

I just donated a significant amount of money to them (more than I would pay for a commercial product with similar features). Not one word back. Not even a thank you. I asked a simple question here in the general forum about using more than one USB DVB-S2 device on a PC... no response. Does this project only accept donation and no support/development?
DVBWorld HD 2104 CA (USB)

Optional "MagicCAM" CA smartcard reader!!

Hardware CAM support: All versions of Nagravison, irdet* 1 & 2, viac**s, Conax, sec*…
dan86
Just popping in

Postby dan86 » Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:44 pm

MKANET,

That says alot to me. Sure its a good application but whats the point in posting and gettting no replies. If your not interested then don't bother developing the software in the first place or charge for it, I'd be happy to pay £30-40 for this.
KWORLD DVB-S 100
rel
relocation

Postby rel » Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:32 am

I just donated a significant amount of money to them (more than I would pay for a commercial product with similar features). Not one word back. Not even a thank you. I asked a simple question here in the general forum about using more than one USB DVB-S2 device on a PC... no response. Does this project only accept donation and no support/development?
I've been quite busy recent months with my personal life, and this software so far had been freeware hobby project only I could develop in my spare time for your information

You might have already tested and found the answer but I answered your question.
http://www.dvbdream.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=9364#9364
DVB Dream - because I have to dream about having time to code it

Return to “General”